Saturday, May 19, 2007

Just finished...

Well, I finally finished that baby gift basket I mentioned last time. I thought you might like to take a look. The idea was to have sort of a "jungle theme" for a baby girl. I looked for some modern jungle-y prints (animals?) but absolutely could not find anything that I wanted to work with. There ended up being about 5 different fabrics in this set, but I think they all compliment each other nicely. I tried out some new things this time.... So, here's what's inside: 1 minky blanket, 1 cotton quilted reversible bib, 2 burps (made with DSQ diapers), a set of soft blocks (like the ones in my shop), a pair of woolfelt baby shoes with daisy applique and a little asleep/awake door hanger squeaky toy.

I'm not sure where I got the idea for the toy/door hanger, but I think it turned out really cute. On one side there is a little pink sleepy-faced flower and on the other side a little orange "awake" flower. It's just something cute to hang on the baby's door. I put a little clip on the hanger so you can take the toy off and let the baby play with it. There's also a little squeaker inside. :)


1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

How adorable! That's a fantastic gift basket.